Porcelain veneers are very thin, tooth-colored shells that are custom-fit and bonded to the teeth to give you a bright, white and attractive smile. Veneers make it possible to correct a variety of color and shape problems. Veneers can:
- Reduce or eliminate spaces between the teeth
- Repair broken or chipped teeth
- Whiten darkened teeth, yellow teeth, permanently stained teeth or otherwise discolored teeth
- Correct crooked teeth
- Close small holes or pits in teeth
- Improve the appearance of teeth that are too small, too big or uneven.